Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy New Year! :)

I´ve got the most irritating sleeping habits at the moment. I keep tossing and turning in bed for hours and then finally fall asleep around 5am. I try waking up early in hopes of it making me more tired at nights but so far it hasn´t worked very well. I worked almost the whole Christmas, from 9pm till 7am, and I still haven´t turned my inner clock back. I worked last night too, got home a little before 8am. I guess it´s better than nothing but I´d be more than happy to get rid of the headaches.

H is finally getting a permanent job and that of course means regular income... That makes our life a lot easier. He´s been a temporary employee for three years, they never know what shift they have the next day until 6pm every weekday. It´s hard to make any plans, I´ve learned not to make any especially on Fridays and Saturdays. I don´t even remember how many times we´ve made plans on going out to see a movie or just go out and the plans are never more than just plans. The last months since last spring have been hectic, he´s worked long hours. I know I shouldn´t complain...it would just be nice to do things together once in a while. So now that he´s getting a permanent job it means one week of morning shifts and one week evening shifts... Of course that doesn´t stop him for working ot but I´ll keep my fingers crossed for one or two Friday nights off.. :)

2 Comments:

At 06 January, 2007 23:19, Blogger kimmyk said...

Sounds like your wanting to spend time with H now means you two are working things out??

It's good things are permanent for him. Permanent is way much better than temporary when you're talking paychecks.

Hope you get your clock fixed. I dont think I could work 9pm to 7am. I'd fall asleep.

 
At 10 January, 2007 18:43, Blogger greensatya said...

Happy New Year, Dragonfly !! Hope this New Year is filled with happiness and joy! and Congrats to H for getting permanent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* *