Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky...

It´s interesting how a person´s thoughts and mind can change so rapidly. I can see that change in me already, how different I think of some things now than I did last year. Sometimes I have to stop and wonder if I´ve really gotten that shallow... The truth is, that´s the way people have always been. I´m not saying everyone is but that´s just how the world is today. I know what it feels like when you want to go to the other side of the street so that "those kids" won´t say anything about you being fat, I know what it feels like when people stare, from head to toe. I could go on and on with the list... It´s not my intention to soak in selfpitty, I´m over that now. It´s just really easy to forget all that stuff and go with the flow. It´s easy to forget that you once were "one of them", one of those people who get stared at in the street. No matter how bad it felt. It´s amazing how bitter one can get, to all those people... I´m nowhere near my goalweight yet and it´s somewhat disturbing to realize how bitter I am to some people...that I have a need to show them, to flip them on the nose and think I will never ever be like them. I will never be like you.

What´s with the new Blogger in beta???

1 Comments:

At 04 November, 2006 13:54, Blogger kimmyk said...

I dont have beta blogger-i'm afraid to change.

i like this new template. its easy to read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* *