Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I´ve got a new hobby that I go to once a week with my mom, it´s our time... It´s been really nice going there with her, I felt so lost there last week when she wasn´t there. Have you ever heard of dancehall reggae? It´s an easier version of that... I like it a lot. Good workout for the middle body. :) I also go for walks with a new friend who I met in WW. She´s visited me and I´ve visited her, we have good talks - it´s amazing how one can think so alike. She also works in healthcare industry... Her kids are just adorable, they usually come with us for our walks. It´s good to have that kind of support.

It´s been quiet here. I´m finally getting some sleep, fingers crossed for tonight! H is always at work so it´s me time a l l t h e t i m e. At first it was nice but not anymore. It´s started to affect us, too. He´s always so tired. We never do things together, we see each other in the morning when he leaves and in the evening when he comes home a little before bedtime. Nothing new on my work area, still waiting... it´s frustrating. It´s somewhat humiliating to ask money from him all the time. Eventho he makes good money, it doesn´t really show because there´s two of us using his money. He never complains but of course I can see it bothers him. It bothers me even more to say the least... I can´t wait to get to work.

3 Comments:

At 22 October, 2006 16:30, Blogger kimmyk said...

You'll find a job don't fret. And when you do-you'll be making mad cash. I'm sure he doesn't look at it like it's his money or your money. Or at least I would hope he doesn't.

Good for you walking and dancing. I hear that's a great cardio workout. [the dancing I mean]

How much weight have you lost?
Keep up the positive attitude.

 
At 23 October, 2006 20:37, Blogger Dragonfly said...

He doesn´t, normally... It´s understandable if he feels like that sometimes tho.

I´ve lost 52 pounds in 6 months. :) Yay!

 
At 25 October, 2006 16:41, Blogger Dragonfly said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* *