Sunday, October 01, 2006

I don´t ever wanna grow old if time flies this fast at the age of 23. Today is the first day of October, and I´m actually waiting for Christmas. And winter. This year it´s going to be different than many years before. It sounds silly but I can´t wait to wear my "new clothes" that I got for winter. Gotta enjoy those small joys in life. :D

I´ve been very sick this week, I´ve got a bad sinus infection and it´s making me dizzy. The meds make me nauseous, I´m glad I only have to take them two more days... I´m not too convinced the infection is long gone, tho. I haven´t done ANY exercise this week and now my back hurts so bad from being a couch potato. Maybe next week...

3 Comments:

At 02 October, 2006 06:50, Blogger kimmyk said...

drink your liquids and get your rest.

hope you're feeling better.

you can keep winter dearie.

 
At 04 October, 2006 11:10, Blogger Kathy Trejo said...

Hope you feel better soon! fall is my favorite season. love wearing sweaters in the winter, feels cozy. :)

get well!

 
At 06 October, 2006 16:37, Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

yikes--23 and you feel this way?? and i fell guilty for worring about aging at 33 . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* *