Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Ahhh, what a trip! I had such a great time, now feeling very relaxed and just... good. :) I saw my cousin on Thursday when she picked me up from the station, spent the day at her place - planning her wedding, yay! I took the evening train and went to Emma´s. Her new place was awesome, the location was perfect, not too much traffic but close to the center.

We went shopping, I didn´t get much... went for a long walk, another day she took her rollerblades and I took her bike. I also dyed her hair..it came out pretty nice, if I may say.. :D There were a few small festivals around the city and we went out on Saturday and had some wine. Ohhh... it makes me smile, the whole time there was just perfect.

I also met "an online friend", let´s call him Rox. I´ve known him for almost 7 years but this was the first time we´d actually meet face to face. I´d say we´ve become close during the years and this will only take it to the next level... There´s nothing romantic between us. I´ve had guys as friends but they haven´t been this close. There´s nothing I can´t tell him, well maybe some girl stuff but you get the point. :D The meeting was hilarious...to say the least. I was surprised that I didn´t even feel nervous when I waited for him. I wasn´t nervous, just excited. But when I met him, I asked "do we have to hug or something?" He looked at me like I had said the most stupid thing and when we did hug, he stepped on my toes..i was wearing sandals. I could tell he was nervous, the way he talked and acted...it was so cute and it made me smile and made me calmer. We went for coffee, as the time went by he became more relaxed and was like a different man compared to what he had been an hour before. I don´t usually talk much with new people, it takes time to be open... But with him I just went on and on and on. I didn´t realize it until I started to think about the meeting later that night. I never think H is the first person I met from the internet because eventho we emailed, we weren´t really friends until we met... So that would make Rox the first person I have ever met from the internet. I did meet one of H´s penpals earlier this summer, but I don´t really even know her... When I left Monday evening, it started to rain when I was sitting in the train.. I had my mp3-player, good music..the feeling was just overwhelming, somewhat magical even...

In all honesty, the trip was more than I ever could´ve hoped for. Looking at pictures taken makes me wanna go back. :D No not really... it´s good to be back home, especially after such a nice welcomehome...

2 Comments:

At 25 August, 2006 04:22, Blogger kimmyk said...

Glad to hear you had a good time and got to meet your friend Rox. Pretty cool !

Pretty picture too btw.

 
At 28 August, 2006 19:11, Blogger Tigre said...

you just keep on living life, we should never have any regrets. If you live life to the fullest, regret will be athing of the past.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* *