Sunday, July 16, 2006

shake my booty

I went out tonight for the first time in *i don´t even want to remember* !! A few friends came over, had some wine and good talk. Went to see a band I really really really like. Now I´ve got a sore throat from shouting. I can´t believe how good it felt to dance. I think it´s been over two years since I last danced. It was about time. And it was just the girls´ night out. :) It was also a going away party. I´m so sad!! Emma is moving across the country. We´ve spent a lot of time together lately..we´ve become closer.. it will be weird not having her around.

My baby sister had her first period last week!! I can´t believe she´s growing so fast, she just turned 12. It´s in the air...It´s like what kimmy´s honey said. Now my dad has to deal with three of them. :D I really don´t know how he´s managed to survive with us 4 girls.

1 Comments:

At 16 July, 2006 15:54, Blogger kimmyk said...

Glad to hear you had a good time!

It's good to cut loose every now and then.

Oy @ your dad. Bless his heart!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* *