Monday, July 31, 2006

The past few weeks have been kind of hectic... We had two kids stay over for 5 days. The boy is 13 and the girl is 11. Boy am I glad they´re home now. I liked having them here but not being used to that kind of activity was almost too much. :D I´m glad my sister still had that giant trampoline. We took them back home last Tuesday, they live near H´s parents. And we stayed there the rest of the week...we came home yesterday. I had troubles finding stuff to do. I couldn´t just exercise all the time. :D

On the other hand I´m glad I´ve been busy... It feels almost impossible that grandma died a year ago, 20th of July to be exact. I´ve been having weird dreams for days now,reflections of the thoughts I have...what I had at the funeral.. things I wanted to say but couldn´t. I still miss her so much, but it´s different now. It´s weird that eventho she´s been gone for over a year now it still feels like I saw her yesterday. I´m not sure if it´s a good or a bad thing. Sometimes I forget. It´s shitty. On times like this I wish she was here. She´d know what to say and do. I wish she could see me now, after losing 35 pounds. I know she would´ve been so proud of me and that´s one of the things that keep me going.

There was a story of a woman in the news... she didn´t know she was pregnant before she was experiencing bad backache and was already in labour. I´m just curious... How is it possible? Obviously it is since it´s happened so many times. I´ve never been pregnant so I don´t know what it feels like but I assume the mother can feel the baby´s moves and kicks sometime thru the pregnancy...?

2 Comments:

At 31 July, 2006 23:13, Blogger Kathy Trejo said...

Hi Dragonfly :)

I miss my grandparents very much too! its been years since they died and i still dream about them too.

I have no idea how a woman can be pregnant and not know it! lol thats a wierd story. I think women like that are very rare!

 
At 01 August, 2006 03:40, Blogger kimmyk said...

Sorry, it doesn't seem like it's been a year since your grandma's been gone. Sheesh.

Honey's mom didn't know she was pregnant-she thought she was just gaining weight and had an ulcer. Uhh yeah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* *