Monday, September 04, 2006

I bought an autumn coat, it´s good in spring too... The old one had gotten too big, and was really, I don´t know how you say it - shapeless. So it was about time! There was a sale and only a few of them left. Someone had left two of the same coats in the fitting room, one of then was a size bigger and I decided to try it on at first. It fit. I don´t remember the last time I´ve bought clothes that size! Yay! My winter coat, the black one - I posted a picture of it a while ago... It´s been two months and it looks worse now but I haven´t got money to buy a new one so I took it back to where I (=grandma) bought it and they´re going to take in a little. It´s cheaper that way... Salvation Army has a store here, I´ve also taken my old clothes that have gotten big there. They are practically like new so it would be a waste of money to just throw them away. We went there last week and I found myself a winter coat, only about 8,5 us dollars. It´s like new, don´t know why someone gave it away. Maybe the same reason I took mine there. Well, only better for me. ;)

We went to house warming party on Saturday, it was really nice..although I think I gained a little weight this past weekend. ;) Would be the first time since I started this... Ohh one still has to enjoy life, I blame PMS. :D

I was just going thru my archives and realised that I haven´t really talked about my life, just some random stuff... I remember writing something about "the crisis" H and I had a few months ago. Well things have changed a lot since then. I don´t know what changed it, as long as it´s good and it lasts, I don´t care. H has changed after the accident, he´s more relaxed and open (I´m still training him:D). He´s become more spontaneous and more aware of what´s going on around him. And more importantly, he has started to talk about future. Our future. Like, ahem - wedding in two years. I wouldn´t hold my breath tho.. I´ve told him that I won´t get married before I´ve reached my goal weight and if our plans work, it will take a while. ;) It wasn´t just his fault that things went wrong, I finally took a close look in the mirror. Maybe a thought of losing him in that accident opened my eyes..when I realised how life can change in a blink of an eye.

1 Comments:

At 04 September, 2006 16:03, Blogger kimmyk said...

glad to hear things are good with H. and congrats on your continuous weight loss! good for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* *