Sunday, December 10, 2006

I just noticed we´re almost halfway through December and I haven´t posted this month yet! Must be a record. I guess there are a lot of things that I haven´t paid much attention to lately... I realised yesterday that there´s only 2 weeks left before Christmas and I haven´t done any of the things I had on the list to do before Christmas. And I hate the shopping. I know what I´m gonna get for my parents but the rest of the gifts are still a mystery.

Ohh and I got my first paycheck a while ago... the second soon to come, yay! and I treated myself with a facial, it was awesome and very relaxing. I also bought myself new wintershoes. I´ve never had that kind of shoes, they´re awesome... :D mmm..everything seems to be awesome these days.

1 Comments:

At 06 January, 2007 23:16, Blogger kimmyk said...

I like those boots. Very cool indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* *