Friday, November 17, 2006

Friends forever

I´ve opened Blogger to post many times during the week but I just have nothing to say. I´ve been thinking about the reasons why I started to blog 2,5 years ago. At first it was just something I had to have because a friend of mine had one too but then it became a place where I could tell my thoughts to the world. I never meant this blog to be entertaining, it´s just my life. I mean, if someone wrote this dull I probably wouldn´t have the interest to read very often.. :D I don´t blog as often as I used to anymore. I don´t know why. My life´s been very quiet since I graduated and since I became friends with the girl I met in WW, Hanna. We talk so much that at the end of the day my head is empty from all the thoughts I used to write here. We meet almost everyday, if I don´t see her and the kids for a few days I actually start to miss them. :D I can´t begin to tell you how much fun we have together. The other day when I was at her place, I tried her clothes on and she tried mine. It was awesome. I had never had another person´s clothes on before. I had her 4,5 month old baby girl here yesterday for about 4 hours. She´s so cute.

Tuesday was my last day at work for now... I don´t get paid until the end of the month. That sucks, I would´ve needed the money now. Too many bills waiting to be paid... and I need to buy a new living room carpet. They opened the world´s northest Ikea near here this Wednesday...there were so many people that everyone didn´t get in the first day. I´ll probably wait until next week.

2 Comments:

At 23 November, 2006 05:30, Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

No one's blogging much anymore . . . I thought it was just me. Wonder what the reason is?? Was it just a fad?

 
At 30 November, 2006 16:45, Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

Also, I'm glad we've run into eachother. We wouldn't have otherwise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* *