Saturday, December 23, 2006

Every year when grandpa begins selling christmas trees, my Christmas comes. Not this year. It´s been hard to get in the mood since it´s been so dark and grey lately, there´s hardly any snow. Doesn´t really feel like Christmas being only a night away. I´ve done almost all of my christmas shopping. I still haven´t found anything for Emma.

We had a Christmas party yesterday. We went out for vietnamese with our friends and spent the evening at our place listening to music and talking.

I´m slowly finding my place in the field of nursing... I´ve worked in many different wards lately and it´s been a real eye opener of what I want to do. I´m a medical-surgical nurse but I´m much more into medical... it´s much more interesting.

My 12-year-old sister asked if orgams was a feel of needing to clean after sex... I´m not quite sure what mom answered. I wonder where she got that idea.

I´m off to do the last minute shopping...

"Merry Christmas

Happy New Year too

May your dreams come true

And may a Christmas star

Shine brightly where you are

I wish a Very Merry Christmas to you." Tamara Moir

3 Comments:

At 28 December, 2006 17:03, Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

didn't know you had a 12-year-old sister, but she sounds hysterically fun!

 
At 05 January, 2007 14:36, Blogger karla said...

Orgams. That's too cute....

 
At 06 January, 2007 23:17, Blogger kimmyk said...

OMG @ your sister. LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* *