Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Happy New Year everyone! :)

Are you on Facebook yet? I am. A friend of mine talked me in to it. I´m totally addicted. Not so much anymore but when I started. I´ve found many familiar faces from wayyyy back. It´s been nice.

I started a new job yesterday. I thought it would´ve been harder to leave the old job. I worked there for a year, it was very teaching in a lot of ways. I´ve grown as a nurse and most importantly as a person. It´s interesting to think back and remember how insecure and scared I was when I started...and think where I am today. I had my last day at the old job last Saturday. I think I still haven´t realized that I no longer work there. The new job is different than the old job but I still get to work with children. :) And that´s what I want to do. I´m sure of that, but my options are limited in this small city. Who knows where I might find myself in a few years... First I´m going to find out how to become a pediatric nurse... I know it would probably take me only a year but it would mean a lot of long hours, driving and being away from H. But I also know that it´s time for me to do something for me.

2 Comments:

At 08 January, 2008 15:14, Blogger joker said...

Hey, this is cool. I like your blog. The contents are very interesting in my opinion. I have bookmarked your blog and I will visit it again. Keep it up!

Do drop by my blog and have a look.

http://1jokeaday.blogspot.com

 
At 25 March, 2008 13:54, Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

I thought I lost you! Glad to hear you are doing well--I imagine you would be a wonderful nurse for children.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* *