Sunday, July 22, 2007

Is it wrong to say that the summer´s almost over? Less than 6 months till Christmas. :D It´s funny how work gets you. Sometimes it feels like it´s all I´ve got. I wish I had a friend here...who I could visit and talk to face to face. Emma´s still my best friend but she lives so far away, it´s been months since I´ve seen her.

There´s really not much going on in my life at the moment. Time´s slowly/fast passing by and I don´t even see it. I haven´t been out this summer, not once. I´m either working on weekends or just tired. I did get a chance to party a little last weekend when my cousin got married. I wonder whose bright idea it was to wear high heels 12 hours straight...

No one probably reads this anymore... :D Oh well.

2 Comments:

At 23 July, 2007 04:27, Blogger PBS said...

Wow, things have changed a lot since I was here last! Congrats on gaining the RN!

 
At 08 August, 2007 16:27, Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

I try to stop by when I can, girl! Wish we could have coffee too--and you are right, summer's a wash.

xo
take care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

* *